Thank you for your interest in taking this interview!
Your published interview will help inspire music students and musicians of all ages and skill levels.
Share your story
Share your interview via your social media profiles by copying or linking once your interview has been published on the LER website.
A note from the interviewer
While the interview process is automated I encourage you to take the interview seriously. The interview questions cover a wide range of subject areas, and are the same questions I would ask you in a face to face interview.
Now here’s the interview:
Because the audience rating for this site is (G), allowing LER to advertise in a variety of places, please keep the following in mind when completing the online interview:
- please refrain from using inappropriate language, or sexual content in your answers.
- please remember to fill out your artist/band website link (in the interview) so potential fans can find you online and hear your music.
- there are 20 questions in the interview in which you are only required to complete the first five and final question. However we’d love to hear your answers to all the questions.
- while the interview can be completed in 5-10 minutes, please feel free to take longer to think about your responses to the questions.
- please feel free to expand on the questions by adding any additional thoughts you may have to make the interview more interesting for potential fans.
- no changes can be made once the interview is submitted, and if approved the interview will be posted to the LER website “as is” as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: If this form was submitted successfully the below online interview will disappear from this page. Thank you for submitting.
IMPORTANT: If this form was submitted successfully the above online interview will disappear from this page. Thank you for submitting.